Al shoaibi Plastic Factory was founded in 1976 in the city of Al Ahsa on the eastern side of Saudi Arabia. It was one of the earliest plastic factories in the Arabian Gulf region, beginning with electric pipes as its first production line. In 1980, another production line was started for plastic bags, which were used for safe storage and serving of food.
In 1986, the industrial revolution had arrived in many parts of the world and Al shoaibi Plastic Factory launched polystyrene.
The company expanded its production lines and transferred to the first industrial city in Al Ahsa, therefore increasing its total area to more than sixteen thousand square meters.
The mission of the factory is to provide a healthy lifestyle for the clients by carefully manufacturing high-quality products that will ensure health sustainability
- Maintaining high quality of raw materials used in the production.
- Providing our staff with continuing up-to-date training to the latest technologies.
- Continuously improving our research & development department.
- Achieving and maintaining a short delivery time based on our strategic location in the Middle East.
To be the leading plastic producer in the Middle East
Our values are our codes of ethics that we live and operate by, therefore we promise and guarantee:
- Top quality production
- Customer driven service
- Modernity and innovation
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Safety and security
- Responsibility towards the community